Thinking about getting a new puppy or rescue dog but don’t know where to begin? Why not pop in for a free friendly chat with one of our qualified nurses who will be able to talk through everything you need to know about becoming a new owner.
Our nurses will discuss:
- What to expect with your new pet
- What type of pet suits your life style?
- Preparing your home for your new pet
- Toilet training
- Nutritional advice
- The time and costs involved in having a pet
- Getting a puppy vs getting a rescue puppy/dog
- Owners responsibilities
And any other questions you would like to ask our team.
You can even order your puppy starter packs which we can deliver straight to your home the next working day!
The puppy packs contain:
- A dog crate
- Vet bed
- Slow feeder and water dish
- Food toy
- Poo bags and holder
- Collar and lead (various sizes)
Prices vary depending on the breed of dog you have:
- Toy Dog Pack: £100
- Small/Medium dog pack: £130
- Large dog pack: £150
Contact us to book your appointment. We look forward to meeting you. Alternatively, you can now book an appointment online.