Our Pet Health Club allows you to spread the cost of caring for your pet throughout the year. It covers all of your pet's routine health care needs, including preventative treatments and expert advice, giving you complete peace of mind.
Here at Zetland Vet Group we want to make sure that we are offering all our clients the best affordable care for their pets. This is why we have launched our new Pet Health Club.
The Pet Health Club is a preventative health scheme to help keep your pet and finances in tip-top condition. It covers all your pet’s essential routine health care in a budgeted monthly payment. More importantly, all members can enjoy great savings on products and services keeping your pet happy and healthy.
Benefits of joining the Pet Health Club?
As a member each year you will receive -
- Vaccination Course or Booster
- Kennel Cough Vaccination
- 2nd Heath Check at 6 months
- All Year Worm Treatment
- All Year Flea Treatment (annual Flystrike for rabbits)
- Cost Price Food (non-prescription)
- Annual Urine Test
- UNLIMITED FREE Nail Clipping with our nurses and twice a year with a vet
- Microchipping or £10 Voucher (one per plan)
- 50% off Retail Cost of First Bag of Food (one per plan)
- 25% off Prescription Food
- 10% off Dentistry & Pet Passports
- 10% off Pet Shop Sales & Geriatric Screenings
PLUS YOU’LL GET
20% OFF Selected Lifetime Care Medications and Neutering
100% OFF Direct Claim Administration Fee
How much does it cost?
The Pet Health Club prices vary on pet species and size –
|Rabbit||£7.80 per month|
|Cats||£12.50 per month|
|Small Dogs (under 10kg)||£12.50 per month|
|Medium Dogs (10-25kg)||£13.50 per month|
|Large Dogs (25-40kg)||15.50 per month|
|Giant Dogs (over 41kg)||£20.00 per month|
Any additional pets pay £1 less per month and you can upgrade to our platinum plan for only £2.50 extra a month and receive these added extras -
- £25 off Dental Voucher (each year)
- One Annual Wellness Blood Test
- One Annual Dry Eye Test
How to become a member?
Simply pop into one of your local branches, fill in the sign up form, pay your first months payment and set up a direct debit.
Give us a call on 0117 945111 and one of our friendly team members will be able to assist you further.
Hear what others say
Read what other Pet Health Club members think here!
For full terms and conditions visit our website www.thepethealthclub.co.uk