We are looking for maternity cover for a Deputy Head RVN, based at Zetland Veterinary Hospital in Bristol. We are a busy practice and have a fantastic, friendly team of vets, nurses and receptionists and we are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated nurse to join us on a temporary basis; to assist the head nurse in the day to day running of the practice and support our nursing team. Job details below:
- To start from March 2020.
- Full time, 40 hours per week.
- Flexible working pattern offered:
- Either 4 x 10 hour days 8 - 6.30pm (one day off per week)
- Or 5 x 8.5 hour days 8 - 5pm with a 2pm finish on an allocated day.
- 1 in 7 Saturday shifts 8.30 - 5pm paid at double time.
- No OOH/bank holidays.
- Ideal candidate would have clinical couching experience or be willing to take this on and have 1 student with support from the rest of the team.
Duties will include:
- General nursing - being on ops, nursing clinics, lab, allocated admin time for deputy duties.
- Maintaining high standards of care for our patients.
- Organising work experience.
- Clinical coaching.
- Ordering/day to day running of the practice when head nurse on holiday.
- Generous CPD allowance.
- Additional days holiday when it's your birthday.
If you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter via the form below or directly to: email@example.com